Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Spring Break

So, I'm on a two week "Spring Break" if you will call it that.  Earlier in the break I wandered around brick lane again to take some pictures, later I was very lucky to be able to visit Paris for four days ! It was a great getaway from London, there was actually some sun out one day (wooh!). Later my dad came to visit me, it was great to have a taste of home. I'm going to try to catch up on some projects this week, here are some pictures from my break.. Enjoy!



 
Some graffiti at Brick lane!


 
At brick lane, I loved the colors.

These are "stalls" at PROUD Camden. This is an old horse hospital they turned into a bar! People can rent out stalls for the night!! HOW COOL.




Trying some Cheese

A REAL French Bulldog

Cafe Au Lait

Monet's Waterlillies

Fondue!


Notre Dame


My outfit to go out to Gaucho's with my dad in London :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment