Friday, March 4, 2011

Visual Merchandising project

I've been doing my Visual Merchandising project on TOPSHOP. We had to do a store audit and compare it to it's biggest competitor, and then propose a new visual merchandising display for the store. Here's my two ideas for displays.

The first is for a Window display; this will be a VIDEO playing of the latest Spring/Summer 2011 Topshop UNIQUE fashion show. It will be constantly rolling to make the customer feel like they're at the fashion show, and to show them that TOPSHOP really is at the forefront of high street fashion.

The second is a continuation of the first, however this will be in store as a focal point on a wall where the UNIQUE line will be sold. This will have life size cutouts of the runway models and be imposed on a worn white-wash brick wall, with huge feathers to add a pop of the spring colors. The "TOPSHOP UNIQUE SS2011" sign will be lit up in yellow lights.

SO THERE IT IS :)

3 comments:

  1. Hii :D I love your blog and definitely your sense of style!
    I was just wondering about the course/semester you're taking at LCF. I'm Portuguese and I've been searching about what LCF has to offer and I have some questions. If you don't mind could you explain me better what the course/semester is all about... Is it part of a degree course or what?
    I hope you can help me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That's great that you're interested in LCF , sorry I just saw your commeny ( I'm late). I took a semester abroad in Fashion Merchandising & Communications. I worked it into my individualized major. They love taking foreign students, so you should check out the site and check out the different courses they offer. http://www.fashion.arts.ac.uk/ good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. they also offer a semester in design, if you are a design student. Feel free to ask questions!

    ReplyDelete