Monday, April 25, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I made it home on April 16th! I've been catching up with jet lag and working this past week. I'm going to be whipping out all my clothes I bought in London as it gets warmer! (Because I bought all Spring/Summer clothing). I got to wear my new MinkPink dress from Urban Outfitters for Easter. It was great to see my family.

Things I missed about America;
1. BACON
2. Driving my car (even though I got a flat tire the first day)
3. 1 unit of currency not equalling 1.69 Units of my home currency. (Pound is really 1.70 ish)
4. Not having smoke blown in my face every two feet.
5. MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY and Brian of course.

Things I'm already missing about London;
1. Being on my own and having no rules
2. Not working
3. Tube rides... I liked the tube
4. Calling seltzer fizzy water just kidding
5. My flatmates and friends I made in London
6. Being in one of the FASHION CAPITALS of  the world. :(






Brian & I

P.S. Here are some failed pics of my outfit the day after I landed. My dogs missed me.






No comments:

Post a Comment