Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm In LONDON!

It's been a while, sorry about that, but I'm back and I'm in London now studying for a semester in Fashion Merchandising and Communications at the London College of Fashion. I'm limited on Internet use, so I won't be typing too much, I'll just try to keep this updated with projects, outfits, or whatever! p.s. I don't really have a tripod here so it's very hard to take pictures of myself, I'll have to have someone help me out, or I'll just keep putting up these blurry pictures of myself. I'm going to try to step out of the box a little for my personal style, because anything goes here. It's just hard to dress crazy when I have "boring" clothes compared to Londoners! Oh well, I'll have to do some shopping, here are some of the sights I've seen, and outfits I've worn so far (that I've gotten a chance to take pictures of).
At Hyde park

Double decker

also at Hyde Park


awesome window display


bags on a wheel (it was in motion)

Liberty, the oldest department store in Europe

Meryl, my flatmate!

really talented guy playing some buckets on Oxford & Circus

Natural History Museam

my campus at Lime Grove

inspiration for Historical & Contemporary Fashion studies class


my attempt at taking a picture

my favorite leather jacket from Topshop has gotten some compliments while i've been here :)


finally I have somewhere to wear my faux fur vest!

No comments:

Post a Comment