Sunday, January 23, 2011

Vintage shopping at Brick Lane

Here are my new VINTAGE finds from Brick Lane in London!! I got the two shirts from a private seller in the indoor market, they are from china (the labels are in Chinese!), I was clearly in a colorful mood today, and I’m excited to wear everything! Everything else I got at this great vintage store called ROCKIT. I got some LEVI’s high-waist cutoff shorts, I’ll definitely be wearing them in London with some tights underneath paired with some boots, and then on into the summer when it’s warm enough. I must have tried on a million pairs of “vintage” Levi’s at Urban Outfitters but none of them were cut right, these were perfect though. I found this colorful tote bag in a corner of the store; it will be great for traveling or going to class. I even found someone’s name in it! WEIRD, I googled her and she went to British Columbia, and she now has a Fine Arts Memorial award named after her. It’s cool to actually find some history in these pieces. I also found these two cute belts; the rainbow one jumped out at me and the Jaguar one caught my eye too. I’ll definitely pair these with my shorts or some high waist skirts. AHH so excited and proud of my new pickings J












EDIT: Just opened my Vogue SPRING/SUMMER 2011 catwalk report and found this on the first page (pat on the back for me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment